The popularity of dietary supplements has risen tremendously in the past years, since they are cheaper and seem much safer than conventional weight-loss surgeries such as liposuction. One supplement that has been gaining much deserved acclaim is the Cybertrim Pro HCG liquid drops.
Cybertrim Pro HCG Drops Review
This supplement is an HCG -based dietary supplement, that is hormone-free with a mission to aid in weight loss through HCG-alternative formulas. Although this product is advertised as a homeopathic HCG product, meaning it contains hormones, the manufacturer claims that the product is completely hormone free.
HCG, also known as human chorionic gonadotropin, is a hormone produced in the pituitary gland of males and females regardless of age, and can also be present during pregnancy. HCG is also a pro-hormone that helps the body produce more hormones, and may reduce the feeling of hunger. Through the amino acid content in Cybertrim Pro HCG, it can aid to reduce food cravings, burn off fat, and boost energy levels while promoting healthy muscle growth.
Based in the United States, the owner and distributor of Cybertrim Pro HCG is Windmill Health Vitamins company. The company is best known for manufacturing high-quality vitamin products and fitness supplements. On the official website Windmill claims that the “HCG drops are developed through an advanced technique with ingredients that mimic the metabolic effects of hormonal HCG”.
Traditionally, undergoing a calorie deficit, meaning when the body burns more calories than it takes in, results in the body naturally decelerating metabolism to preserve stored fat. Theory claims that by taking HCG in the form of liquid drops, it will aid the body to overcome this fat insulation mechanism, allowing the body to metabolize fat stores and use the stored fat for energy. This results in the capability for the body to stay energized, burn off fat and reducing the waistline.
Cybertrim Pro HCG drops ingredients
Cybertrim Pro HCG’s potent formula claims to contain natural properties:
- Amino acids: Cybertrim Pro HCG contains three major amino acids; l-Carnitine, L-Ornithine and L Arginine and D-Aspartic acid. Muscles and tissues are made up of amino acids, which carry out vital bodily functions such as giving cells their structures. Essentially, amino acids are claimed to be the building blocks of life and muscle growth.
- L-Carnitine: This is a naturally produced amino acid which helps turn fat into energy. In cells, l-Carnitine transports fatty acids into the mitochondria, where those fats can be burned for energy. Around 98% of the bodies l-Carnitine stores are found in the muscles, along with small traces found in the liver and blood. New research has also shown potential benefits associated with l-Carnitine, which may be used to mend conditions related to heart and brain diseases.
- L-Ornithine: Although a non-essential amino acid, L-Ornithine is an amino acid that is primarily used to eradicate surplus nitrogen from the body. It is also a stimulus in the process that converts ammonia into urea. Ammonia can become virulent if accumulated, but can be eliminated through urine.
- L-Arginine: Perhaps one of the most essential and beneficial amino acids in the body, L Arginine plays a huge role in building protein. The body then uses this protein to aid in the muscle building process and tissue recovery. Additionally, L-Arginine releases nitric oxide into the blood, which in turn widens blood vessels in the bloodstream aiding in precise circulatory conditions. Although L-Arginine is naturally produced in the human body, a person’s need for it may exceed the bodies ability to produce or consume it naturally due to a medical or eating condition. Red meats, fish, dairy and eggs all contain lower amounts of L-Arginine.
- D-Aspartic Acid: Although claimed to be a natural testosterone booster for males, D-Aspartic acid contains ingredients that aid in increased muscle strength, lean body mass and a boost in energy. Many athletes also use it as a physical activity enhancer.
- DHEA: Also known as dehydroepiandrosterone, activates receptors that influence how humans metabolize and store fat. This is also one of several hormones made by the adrenal glands which the body converts into estrogen, testosterone, and other undistinguished hormones. Many studies have shown that this hormone could control the effects of obesity.
- African Mango: A nickname for Irvingia-Gabonensis, African Mango is one of the most renowned herbal weight loss supplements in the U.S. African mango seeds contain iron, B vitamins, calcium, riboflavin, and other healthy fatty acids. Research has shown that African mangoes deter an individual’s urge to eat, along with lowering dangerous levels of cholesterol. Consisting of 15% carbohydrates, 67% fats, and 8.5% protein, their seeds can be turned into an extract, allowing for use as a supplement.
- Dong Quai Extract: A member of the celery family, Dong Quai is a plant native to Japan, China, Korea, traditionally used in Chinese medicine. This plant’s root is rich in a number of substances thought to influence health, including anti-inflammatory compounds and nerve damage prevention.
- Wild Yam Extract: With similar benefiting properties to DHEA, wild yams contain a chemical named diosgenin. This chemical is used to influence production of several beneficial hormones in humans such as testosterone and estrogen. Consuming wild yams is believed to be a natural way to promote these hormones.
Cybertrim Pro HCG Diet Drops Pros and Cons
- Energy boosting compounds
- Claims of 100% natural ingredients used
- Increased metabolism, may help reduce appetite
- Limited research and customer reviews
- No money back guarantee
- Some possible negative side-effects
With nonexistent customer reviews, it is undisclosed weather Cybertrim Pro HCG is a safe product, even though amino acids in African mangoes are scientifically proven to aid in weight loss.
Before using this brand, it is strongly advised to consult your physician or doctor. Windmill health recommends using one full dropper twice per day before meals. They also suggest to shake the bottle well before use as this brand may trigger sedimentation. Lastly, they also include a distinct diet program containing comprehensive nutritional information to suit this supplement well.
Although Cybertrim Pro HCG drops are widely available on platforms such as Amazon, eBay, and Walmart, it is still not FDA approved. Based on the amino acids and herbal extracts included in this formula, it may suggest that the blended ingredients are beneficial to the improvement of your overall well-being. As always, please consult your physician or doctor before starting any work- out plan or ingesting any under-researched supplements.